Monday 26 April 2010

My flight to Korea - Cathay Pacific




My first time to try this airline... it was not bad! very good, I might say

Ok, so the seat belts hardly fitted, but that can hardly be blamed on the airlines, isn't it?! (I was "this" close to ordering a seat belt extender!) Hey, I am not THAT fat! ^_^' but one thing was for sure, they expect passengers of a much lower dimensions... looking around the aircraft, I was within the highest 10% weight-wise

One more thing, the seat distances on the lower side... not too small, but no room for long legs.



Aside from that, the food was perfect... the service was one of the best I have ever seen in my life! Just click the "call" button and a cabine crew would be with you in 10 sec... plus, when they say "just one min. sir" they actually mean it... a one min is really a one min



And the entertainment system... my God! it was fantastic!

Ok, so myabe they don't have interactive games like Emirates or SriLanka Airlines, but who plays these anyway? And they don't have touch screens, but don't you find them annoying? I do! And who cares about the front and lower video shots (I like them, but only for 10 sec)

They have almost 25 channels playing non-stop! (unlike Emirates and others, where they only play them once... twice, it you are lucky)

Plus, the headphones are top notch, with a large ear-phone jacks, for high quality sounds...

Bare in mind that each channel is both English and Chinese dubbed (broadcasted on different channels) so the number of channels was +50

Overall, I give it a solid 8/10 !

No comments:

Post a Comment